Oba(ma)mania

Posted by TELEMAQUIA in

Alternative forms: Obamania
Etymology: Obama + -mania
Obamamania (uncountable)
(mainly US, politics) Fervent admiration of Barack Obama.
2007, Dave Barry, Dave Barry's History of the Millennium (So Far), G. P. Putnam's Sons, ISBN 9780399154379, page 197: "Obamamania sweeps the nation as millions of voters find themselves deeply impressed by Obama's views, and the fact that he was on Oprah".

Fonte: Wikipedia

This entry was posted on sábado, 18 de abril de 2009 at sábado, abril 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comentários

Eu sofro disto. Estou medicada, mas continuo a acreditar no Obama.

20 de abril de 2009 às 10:58

«ARTHUR: Hail Messiah!

BRIAN: I'm not the Messiah!

ARTHUR: I say You are, Lord, and I should know. I've followed a few.

FOLLOWERS: Hail Messiah!

BRIAN: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand?! Honestly!

GIRL: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.

BRIAN: What?! Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!

FOLLOWERS: He is! He is the Messiah!

BRIAN: Now, fuck off!»

in Monty Python's Life of Brian

20 de abril de 2009 às 18:31

Enviar um comentário